The firm provides to employers both strategic class advice to avoid litigation and seasoned litigation skills if litigation occurs. The most common areas of our focus include:
- Defense of Tort Claims Act liability claims as well as LAD, DEPA, OPRA, and NJCRA claims at a municipal level.
- Workplace Discrimination as to Age, Race, Sex and Disability under ADA, NJLAD, NJCRA, ADEA and Title VII, US Code.
- Whistleblower claims (Conscientious Employee Protection Act (CEPA)
- Federal and State Family Leave issues
- Workplace Torts and employer liability (including defense of ”Schmidt” claims, and claims for negligent and/or intentional infliction of emotional distress)
- Family leave issues